Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior SQL Developer for leading eCRM & Social Media Agency - Kent
Basic Salary of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Package includes, private health care, death in service, 25 days holiday, remote/flexi working and company pension.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their development team. The company is expanding due to their success of building and designing innovative digital marketing solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project development, on-going support and maintenance of our client's in-house database solutions.
As well as maintaining maximum uptime of all SQL Servers, with all aspects of DBA Administration; monitoring, back up, recovery, performance tuning, user roles, permissions, apply service packs, documentation etc.
You will be expected to create and maintain Disaster Recover plans, ensure maximum up time of DB Mail Server, and regularly update security passwords. A key part of this role is to troubleshoot various problems that arise with day-to-day work and resolve issues whilst providing support for the Development Team, as their data requirements grow.
You will have strong Leadership skills and will require good communication to support trainee SQL developers. As part of a team you will be responsible for the maintenance, development and timely delivery new development projects. As well as creating Deployment Script routines for SQL Developers and SQL trainee Developers can follow.
You will be expected to adhere to the standards and best practices of the Development Team
Key skills and experience required:
* Excellent Leadership and motivation skills
* Support team members with clear guidance and instruction
* Excellent Knowledge of T-SQL and Dynamic SQL
* Good understanding of relational databases and their design
* Good understanding of ETL processing of data
* Good understanding of Security and Permission principles
* Ability to learn technical aspects of the role
* Good communications skills
* Have a good understanding of programming methodologies
* Proactive and well organised
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure