Up to £26000 per annum
21 days ago
Senior Diagnostic Technician Required in Shrewsbury
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + OTE's of around £26,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings on a rota 8.30am - 12.30pm (Paid Additionally)
Great Bonus Opportunities
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Shrewsbury are looking for a Senior Technician to join their Service Team.
- Experienced and fully qualified
- Manufacturer specific training will be provided
- Tidy worker, focused and conscientious
- Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to talk to customers who have minimal knowledge about the mechanics of vehicles
- Experience of Video Health Checks would be good but not essential
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of commercial motor vehicles.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Commercial vehicle, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfill all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to coach and cascade knowledge
You must be Level 3 qualified or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair to be considered for this opportunity. Ideally you'll have experience within a Main Dealership, though this is not essential.
If this Senior Diagnostic Vehicle Technician vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Dealership Jobs in the Shropshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.