£28000 - £32000 per annum
15 days ago
- Workshop Team Leader required in Cirencester.
- Up to £25-28,000 starting annual salary plus £3-4,000 bonus potential and overtime at time and a half.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota paid as overtime.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working in a recently refurbished workshop roughly 2/3 miles from the main dealership, as a Workshop Team Leader, you will lead a team of two Vehicle Technicians and help to ensure that they achieve daily targets. Using your technical knowledge, gained in the automotive industry, you’ll assist technicians to identify solutions and will liaise with other departments as necessary. You will be responsible for managing the security and maintenance of this offsite building and will carry out health & safety risk assessments and have responsibility as a site fire warden.Also, with customer satisfaction in mind, you will have controls in place to ensure that work is carried out correctly, competently, on time and within standards.
The successful applicant will ideally live within the Cirencester region or be readily available to commute to Cirencester. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have recent or current experience operating at a supervisory level within a workshop. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce consistent high quality work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you and the team.
For your hard work as a Workshop Team Leader, our client offers...
- Starting basic salary up to £25-28,000 per annum pending experience.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £3-4,000 per annum.
- Overtime availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various staff benefits including service discounts, free MOTs, health care provisions, and online retailed discounts amongst others .
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the UK’s most popular car brands and a long-established local car dealer group that are recognised as a "Best Company to Work For".
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.