Up to £36000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Vehicle Technician required in Ashford
Basic Salary of up to £33k + bonus
Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Opportunity to work with a prestigious brand!
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in Ashford are looking for an experienced Senior Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Located in Ashford, the successful Senior Vehicle Technician will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of Ashford.
Minimum requirements for the role are as follows:
* An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
* Service Technician / Mechanic experience and ideally, you'll also have some Main Car Dealership experience
* An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn't essential.
* A full valid driving licence as a minimum
* What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the Automotive Workshop Controller and Automotive Parts Department to your fellow Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics.
Our Client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £33k, with bonus and overtime on top.
If you have the experience listed above for this Senior Car Technician Vacancy and are looking for your next challenging role then please get in contact with Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Admin to Tyre Fitter to Service Manager Jobs.