Up to £37570 per annum
10 days ago
Lead / Senior Technician Required in Peterborough.
Up to £17 per hour (depending on experience).
Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours (occasional Saturdays worked as overtime as per business requirements).
Our client is a highly successful specialist in their field of 4x4 vehicles. They are actively looking for a skilled 4x4 Lead / Senior Technician to join their team.
They offer a friendly and welcoming work environment with no weekend working rota which enables their employees to have a good work/life balance.
* Fully qualified and skilled in 4x4 vehicles.
* Able to carry out services and mechanical repairs, cambelt and clutch changes.
* Carry out complex auto electrical work of 4x4 vehicles including diagnosis of electrical problems.
* Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams for 4x4 vehicles.
* Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members.
* Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to work for a well-balanced Company, earn a very good salary and have a great work/life balance!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.