Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Shropshire
Basic Up to £26,000 with OTE's of £30,000
40 Hours Per Week
Our client, a Main Car Dealership in the Shropshire area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Diagnostic Technician for their busy Service Department!
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent brand and company, that offers one of the training programmes around and support growth and progression within your career.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally be at a Senior Technician level in your career. Diagnostic experience is essential. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Support the Workshop Controller in the running of the service facility.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Help retailer achieves industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
Our client's vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques. This is an excellent opportunity with a leading Motor Trade Group.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Shropshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.