£23000 - £29000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Vehicle Technician / Mechanic in Shrewsbury
Basic Salary up to £23,000 (depending on qualifications & experience).
Monday to Friday (08:30 to 17:30) / 1 in 3 Saturdays (08:30 to 17:00)
Family Run Main Dealership
Our Client, a Family Run Main Dealer in Shrewsbury are looking for an experienced Senior Vehicle Technician, to join their team of highly skilled professionals.
You should have:
- Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Service Technician / Mechanic Experience and ideally, you'll have some within a Main Car Dealership
- An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn't essential.
- A full valid driving licence as a minimum
- A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities of all major makes and models of cars.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the Workshop Controller, Parts Department to your fellow Technicians
Previous Main Car Dealership experience would be advantageous, Senior Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics from an Independent Automotive background will also be considered.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Shrewsbury please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.