Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Wheel Refurb Tech/Workshop Manager Required
8 - 5 Mon - Fri, 1 in 2 Sat 9 - 12.
Basic Salary Circa £28,000 OTE £35,000
Our Client are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Senior Wheel Refurb Technician at their busy industrial unit in Redhill, Surrey. The role is a full time basis working 8am-5pm and every other Saturday 9am-12pm.
Our Client a specialist alloy wheel refurbishment company provides repair services to the motor trade and retail customers in Surrey and surrounding areas.
With continued growth and an enviable reputation, they seek a passionate individual to help continue to drive the business forward.
You will need to have an exceptional eye for detail and demonstrate confidence when managing staff. Be well organised and driven to overcome challenges, a full UK driving licence is required.
Duties will include:
- To inspect damaged wheels and identify finishes and colours.
- Carry out some processes in the workshop to ensure repairs are completed within time scale targets.
- Plan and organise work flow productivity.
- Manage staff members and support them in their roles.
- Ensure effective working practices to meet budget and sales targets
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and monitor the use of PPE in the workshop
- Make sure all workshop equipment and tools are in good working order, control all waste materials.
- Conduct daily progress meetings with the technicians to ensure time scales and quality of repairs are met.
- Ensure all job cards are completed correctly
- Be responsible for shop floor discipline
- Train staff in processes
- Meet and improve on our customer satisfaction targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Drive to meet and exceed goals
- Previous supervisor/manager experience
- Previous car body/ wheel repair experience such as painting and prep work
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Be organised and tidy
- Have the ability to learn and understand new repair processes
- £28,000 basic + bonus
- OTE £35,000
- 28 day's holiday including bank holidays
If you are interested in this Senior Wheel Refurb Technician/Workshop Manager Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Redhill, Crawley and West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.