Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Warranty / Service Administrator Required in Wolverhampton
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
Mon - Fri 9:00 - 5:30 37.5 hours per week
Our Client, a Commercial Car Dealership in the Wolverhampton area is looking for a Service / Warranty Administator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognised Brand that offers a great working environment and good long term career prospects.
Previous experience of a Warranty /Service Advisor role is required and any experience with Kerridge will aid your application.
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
* Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
* Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
* To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
* To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
* To provide a typing service to the department,
* To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
* Creating Retail, Warranty and Internal Invoices
Previous experience desirable
Knowledge of Kerridge system would be an advantage
Able to work under own initiative
Strong administration and organisational skills
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
You must be capable of working well independently but, also be flexible according to the needs of the service department, assisting in the departments' overall success.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as full company benefits.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Warranty / Service Advisor Job has interested you please get in touch with Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.