Up to £20000 per annum
15 days ago
Vehicle Service Administrator for Commercial Dealership in Swansea.
- £20,000 basic salary per annum.
- 40 hours Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am-1pm.
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Swansea area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Administrator for their busy Automotive Service Department!
What this Service Administrator job entails?
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Administration Manager and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include…
- Producing accurate invoices/claims to allow prompt payment for any work carried out on customer's vehicles.
- Providing effective day to day workshop administration from job card for a vehicle through to the vehicle's invoice.
- Ensuring all scanned vehicle job packs for vehicles meet the manufacturer's warranty/repair & maintenance (R&M) standard.
- Encompassing a supportive role within general aftersales activities.
What our client expects of the Service Administrator:
In order to be eligible for this role you will require previous experience of invoicing/administration in the automotive sector (ideally within a franchise approved dealership) alongside being IT literate and ideally have experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system. A UK driving license is also advantageous however is non-essential.
What our client is offering the Service Administrator:
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded business.
The Service Administrator is are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings from 8:00am - 1:00pm on a rota.
If this Service Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.