Up to £21000 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Service Administrator for Commercial Dealership in Cardiff.
- £21,000 basic salary per annum.
- 40 hours Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am-1pm.
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Administrator for their busy Automotive Service Department!
What this Service Admin role will include:
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Administration Manager and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include…
- Producing accurate invoices/claims to allow prompt payment for any work carried out on customer's vehicles.
- Providing effective day to day workshop administration from job card for a vehicle through to the vehicle's invoice.
- Ensuring all scanned vehicle job packs for vehicles meet the manufacturer's warranty/repair & maintenance (R&M) standard.
- Encompassing a supportive role within general aftersales activities.
What our Client expects of the Service Administrator
In order to be eligible for this role you will require previous experience of invoicing/administration in the automotive sector (ideally within a franchise approved dealership) alongside being IT literate and ideally have experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system. A UK driving license is also advantageous however is non-essential.
What our client offers the successful Service Administrator
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £21,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded business.
You are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings from 8:00am - 1:00pm on a rota.
If this Sales Admin Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!