Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Advisor Required in Bath
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6pm & Saturdays Morning Rota
Our Client, an Automotive Main Car Dealership requires an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department in Bath.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
* Front line customer service
* Dealing with all bookings and enquiries in a team of two
* Updating customers on cost of repairs and gaining authority
* Chasing final order numbers
* Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in person
* Raising T cards for bookings
* Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
* Raising the night board
* Dealing with scheduled servicing
* Contacting the customers to make bookings
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous.
Hours for this role as a Service Advisor are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6pm & Saturday Rota
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Service Advisor Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Bath then please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.