Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Service Advisor Required in Shrewsbury
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00 with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings for 4 hours
Salary is Dependent on Experience; between £20,000 - £22,000 with OTE's up to £26,000
Brand Accreditation Training
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Shrewsbury, is looking for a Vehicle Service Advisor to join their busy team within the Service Department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key duties will include:
* Advising on technical queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc. and finalising the invoice on completion.
* Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the Automotive Service Department.
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Service Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Automotive Service Department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Applicants must have a working experience in Customer Service within the Motor Trade to be considered for the role.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Shropshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Customer Service Advisor through to Service Manager.