Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £22000 per annum
29 days ago
Service Advisor Required in Wolverhampton
Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with bonus.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm with Saturday Mornings 1 in 2.
As Service Advisor you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
To assist you, there are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system Kerridge, so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using Kerridge systems.
Manufacturer and in-house training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
- To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
- The promotion of sales of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- To order parts and accessories, under the direction and supervision of the Service Manager
- To ensure that the parts departments records are kept up to date and an effective and efficient filing system is maintained
- To ensure goods received are dispatch or stocked on a daily basis
- To ensure that all stock is received, checked and properly stored
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Beth Marshall at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!