Up to £21000 per annum
20 days ago
Service Advisor Vacancy Preston
£18,000 - £20,000 basic
Monday - Friday and Sat on a Rota
Family Run Business
Our Client, a Nationwide Motorhome and Caravan Dealer Group near Preston requires an experienced Automotive Service Advisor for their busy service department
As a key customer-facing role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers in the service department; as such good communication skills are essential.
Key Job Areas
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
* Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out
* Co-ordinates workshop activity to deliver agreed work
* Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion
* Works as a full member of the Centre team
* Knowledge of a main dealer computer DMS system
You will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate, will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details
Motor trade experience is essential, doesn't necessarily have to be in the Motorhome & Caravan sector.
For more information regarding this Service Advisor job or any other Automotive Jobs in Lancashire please contact Ian at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.