Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum
18 days ago
Service Advisor required in Manchester
- Up to £21,000 DOE
- OTE £26,000+Main Dealership
Our client, a Main Dealer in Manchester, requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key duties will include:
* Advising on technical queries/issues
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
* Sell customer repairs/parts and finalising the invoice on completion.
* Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
In return, our client is offering a fantastic package and in house training opportunities.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Bolton, please contact Ian Bowker.