Up to £36000 per annum
9 months ago
£26k - £28k Basic + £8k OTE
Franchised Car Dealership
Automotive Vehicle Main Dealer Service Advisor Required for Car Dealership - Battersea.
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Main Dealer Service Advisor role or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required
* Greeting customers and scheduling services
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
* Handling customer complaints
* Responding to customer requests
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
The salary will be experience dependable in the range of £26,000 - £28,000 as a basic + an OTE of £34,000 per annum [plus £8,000 per annum, uncapped!].
Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
This position is based in the Wimbledon / Battersea /Clapham area so you will need to be able to travel to the Wimbledon / Battersea /Clapham area.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.