Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Advisor Required for Volume Car Dealership in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm (1 Hour Lunch) Saturday Morning (on a Rota)
Opportunity to join a Great Company
Good Long Term Career Progression
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Advisor for their site.
This Volume brand company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
Main Duties Include:
- To deal with customers at the front counter and over the telephone, recording your requirements as required in a professional & polite manner.
- Obtaining relevant information from the customer & transferring this information to a repair order for technicians to operate from.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction & communication at all times.
- Utilising labour hours available.
- Selling additional work & services available.
- They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs and Customer Advisor Jobs in Oxford and the Oxfordshire area, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career contact our team today to find out about the 1,500 Automotive Jobs we have available.