Up to £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Chippenham
Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with OTE of £26,000
Monday - Friday Rota'd Between The Hours Off 7.00am - 6.00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Regular Manufacturer Training - Experience Not Essential
Our client in Chippenham is in need of a Vehicle Service Advisor to join their high-performing team. This is a very busy department, with a high footfall of customers and excellent customer retention.
They are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in customer facing role within the motor trade, who is able to handle all level of enquires as well as happy and confident at up-selling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring customers are welcomed warmly into the dealership and their needs are understood.
* Booking customer vehicles into the workshop and preparing the relevant paperwork.
* Ensuring parts are ready for the next day's work.
* Keeping customers informed and updated in a friendly and clear way.
* Arranging handover to the customer when their vehicle is finished.
* Following manufacturer processes at every step.
* Working towards department targets for hours sold as well as the selling of service plans and add-ons.
What they offer:
* A modern working environment with a great team ethic.
* Working Monday to Friday, as well as a 1 in 3 Saturday morning rota.
* You can expect to earn a competitive basic salary of up to £22,000 as well as a lucrative bonus scheme.
* You will also benefit from manufacturer training.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chippenham please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!