Up to £29000 per annum
14 days ago
- Starting salary between £20-23,000 per annum with up to £6,000+ annual bonus potential!
- Monday to Friday (7:30am-5:00pm and 8:00am-6:00pm on a shift rota) with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime!
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team of other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets. You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cheltenham. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have prior or present experience working as a Vehicle Service Advisor and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Overall you will have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinewood DMS system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential. A UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor our client is offering...
- Starting salary between £20-23,000 per annum pending experience.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £6,000 per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Monday to Friday (7:30am-5:00pm and 8:00am-6:00pm on a shift rota) with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.