Up to £25000 per annum
16 days ago
Car Dealership Service Advisor required in Glasgow
Basic Salary of up to £21,000 with OTE of £25,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
Friendly Family run environment
The ideal candidate will have excellent rapport building skills, coupled with a proven track record of providing first-class advice to customers against objectives and targets. You will be responsible for ensuring that you deliver the best customer service and ensure your colleagues in the workshop are advised correctly and accurately.
The key responsibilities in this service advisor role are;
- To take Vehicle Service Department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- To develop and maintain a high degree of departmental and interdepartmental co-operation.
- To post or distribute invoices as necessary.
- To upsell products and service plans to customers.
- To be pleasant and helpful to customers and colleagues at all times and to ensure that personal appearance is of the highest.
Kerridge experience would be preferable but not essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership and Automotive Jobs in Glasgow and Lanarkshire please contact Nathan at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.