Up to £28500 per annum
19 days ago
Service Advisor Required in Romford
- Basic Salary: Circa £24,000 plus a competitive bonus scheme
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am till 1pm.
- Niche Dealership!!
Our client, a Niche Main Vehicle Dealership in Romford are looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor in the East London Area.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians.
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
* Greeting customers and scheduling services.
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
* Handling customer complaints.
* Responding to customer requests.
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
The basic salary is up to £24,000 with a strong bonus scheme.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm.
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this East London & South Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.