Up to £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Poole
- OTE of £26,000
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
- Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client's successful Main Car Dealer business in Trowbridge is actively seeking an Automotive Service Advisor!
As an experienced Service Advisor, you must be able to:
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate will be an advantage along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details.
For that next step in your career apply now!
Some Motor trade experience is Preferred to the role however we would encourage applicants from strong Customer Service backgrounds.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Trowbridge area then please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.