Our Client in Flintshire is currently looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join the busy Service Department. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required
* Greeting customers and scheduling services
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
* Handling customer queries
* Responding to customer requests
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop and updating customers on the progress of their vehicle
The successful Service Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Automotive Service Department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Applicants must have a working experience in Customer Service within the Motor Trade to be considered for the role.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Flintshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Customer Service Advisor through to Service Manager.