Bromley, Kent, S. E. England, England
Up to £24000 per annum
11 days ago
Service Advisor required in Bromley
Basic Salary of up to £22,000
Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays
Excellent Brand Training & Great Career Opportunity
Our Client, a Volume Main Dealer in the Bromley area is currently looking to hire a Service Advisor for their busy Dealership.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labour and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or collect time, explains cost and time.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, area or dealership average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder and deliver a first class service. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
Our client is looking for applicants with a strong customer service background and a positive attitude!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bromley area then please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.