Up to £25000 per annum
19 days ago
- Vehicle Service Advisor required in Gloucester!
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum with £25,000 on-target-earnings!
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm paid!
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Gloucester region, is currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team of other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first-class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets. You will greet customers into the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have prior or present experience working as a Vehicle Service Advisor and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Overall you will have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor, our client is offering...
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped on-target-earnings of £25,000+ per annum.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full brand accredited training.
- Company benefits including various staff discounts and company share incentive scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with one of the leading motor retailers in the UK.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
To find out more about this Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.