Up to £28000 per annum
18 days ago
- Vehicle Service Advisor required in Cirencester!
- £20-22,000 starting basic salary with a £3-6,000 annual bonus potential!
- Either full time or part-time hours!
- Full manufacturer authorised training and excellent company benefits
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Cirencester on either a full time or part-time basis!
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work along with one other Service Advisor and a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cirencester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cirencester. The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is not essential. Prior or present Vehicle Service Advisor experience would be beneficial however our client is willing to consider candidates from outside of the motor trade provided you have a basic mechanical understanding of vehicles as well as a strong and stable track record in customer service. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary between £20-22,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monthly incentivised bonus scheme of up to £3-6,000 per annum.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over the length of service).
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare, online retail and staff discounts, and discounted gym memberships.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company that has a 'One Star'' status for being 'Best Companies to Work For' in 2019.
The hours worked if full time are 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm (1 in 2 on a rota). If part time the hours worked are 8:00am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-6:00pm Monday to Friday