Up to £18000 per annum + dependent on experience
12 months ago
Service Advisor Required Preston
£18,000 - 20,000 Basic + Bonus!
This Service Advisor role involves providing excellent customer service to all our customers through scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs and ensuring the customer is fully aware of likely timescales and costs.
You will also be encouraged to promote the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Be of smart appearance, confident, professional and an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Have the ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and have a good understanding of their needs in order to guide them towards the product/service
- Be able to work under your own initiative as well a part of a bigger team and co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work
- You must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence
As s successful Service Advisor in a full time role you will typically be expected to work Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays on a rota basis.
30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
If this Service Advisor role interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Warrington area, then please contact Claire at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.