Up to £45000 per annum
9 days ago
- Commercial Vehicle Service Manager required in Gloucester!
- Up to £45,000 basic starting salary plus bonus earned!
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop!
- A critical first hand stake in driving our client's business forward!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Service Manager at our client's large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Group Aftersales Director, as the Service Manager, you will be a proactive member of the management team, with responsibility for overseeing and motivating a large team comprising of workshop staff, Service Advisors and Service Administrators. Overall you will be required to run an efficient and professional commercial vehicle Service Department ensuring complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful Vehicle Service Manager will ideally live within the Gloucester area or be able to readily travel to the Gloucester area. You will need to have a proven track record as either a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager within a franchise approved automotive dealership and any experience working with commercial vehicles would be highly advantageous. Overall you will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction any our client's reputation. You will need to be IT literate and any experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system is of great benefit. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work our client offers…
- Staring basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
- Generous performance-orientated bonus scheme.
- Company car with business fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a well-regarded business and a critical first-hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
You are required to work a 45-hour week Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the role, some additional hours may be required subject to the demands of the business, so you will need a flexible approach to this.
If this Vehicle Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.