Up to £32000 per annum
14 days ago
Excellent Service Advisor Opportunity - Bournemouth!
Brand New Workshop
Excellent Career Development Opportunites
Up to £24k Basic - £32k OTE
Our client requires an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues.
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Service Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Technical skills and experience are essential as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience
If this Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.