Up to £32000 per annum
9 months ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Watford area.
Our client is a large successful Dealer Group, with a fantastic prestige franchsie who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with a fantastic opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent Manufacturer training
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client may include:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding upsell.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Clients expect of the Successful Service Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or other opportunities we have in Hertfordshire & North London, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.