Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Advisor required in Wigan
- Family run Business
- Basic £20,000 plus OTE £26000
Our Main Car Dealership client requires an experienced Service Advisor to join this family run business at their Wigan site.
The Successful Service Advisor will be liaising with Automotive Workshop Control you will ensure effective workloads for the automotive Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics, you will be working as part of a team to not only maintain but improve on the Main Car Dealerships CSI score.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
- A working experience within a Service Advisor role
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
As a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
Previous Automotive Service Desk experience is essential as is a well-presented individual with class leading customer care skills.
For more Information on this Service Advisor Job and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Wigan area, please call Ian at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.