Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Advisor required in the Oxford Area
Our client, a Volume Main Vehicle Dealership in Oxford are looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- Salary Offered - £26,000 OTE £30,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm. (1 in 2 Rota)
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Service Advisor with our client:
- To deal with customers at the front counter and over the telephone, recording your requirements as required in a professional & polite manner.
- Obtaining relevant information from the customer & transferring this information to a repair order for technicians to operate from.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction & communication at all times.
- Utilising labour hours available.
- Selling additional work & services available.
- They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors:
- They have to have Full UK qualifications
- No candidates directly from or just out of college - no trainees
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
If this Service Advisor Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.