Up to £38933 per annum
8 months ago
Front Of House Service Advisor
We are seeking a Front Of House Service Advisor to join our Client's well-established Repair Centre in the Reading area.
Our Client is part of a Family Owned Garage Group with multiple Centres across the South East of England. The opportunity to further progress your learning and development is huge. The Centre requires a strong individual to lead a team of 6 Technicians, running 2 MOT bays and 4 repair bays.
Our client prides itself on an honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centres and their hard sell. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Front Of House Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £26,500 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top taking earnings to a potential £38,000
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- A close-knit family friendly working environment
- Industry leading professional development
- 42.5 hour working week Monday to Friday
Duties of a Front Of House Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed montly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Workshop loading, looking after a team of 6 Technicians and allocating work!
What our Client expects of their Front Of House Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Front Of House Service role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry Front Of House Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!