Up to £30000 per annum
14 days ago
Service Advisor required in Canterbury
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's Main Dealership in the Canterbury area.
Our client is a successful main dealer group who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with the best supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £21,000 with an opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent Manufacturer training
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client:
- Book work into the workshop including MOT's and services
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add ons
- Look after the customer throughout their journey of them having their vehicle booked in
What our Clients expect of their Service Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial experience is preferred
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.