Up to £32000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Service Advisor
We are seeking a Vehicle Service Advisor to join our Client's Franchised Dealership in the Guildford area.
Our Client is of a group of franchised car dealers across Surrey and Hampshire who have been rapidly expanding over the past 10 years.
They have won many industry and manufacturer awards since being founded over 20 years ago.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of £28,000 with on target earnings of £32,000 +
- Professional development
- Employee Benefit Platform with High Street Discounts.
- Friendly Working Environment
- On site Company Parking!
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor
- Full UK driving licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT.
- Pinnacle Experience Ideal!
- Understanding of basic vehicle design, function and location of parts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to expand on their knowledge of the dealership working for a excellent company.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor position, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!