Up to £28000 per annum
17 days ago
Service Advisor Required in Aylesbury
- Up to £24k basic + bonus
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 18:00 / 1 in 3 Saturdays morning
- Established Main Dealer
Our client, an established automotive main dealer based in Aylesbury require an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
To be successful in this automotive Service Advisor role, you must have previous experience, ideally within a main dealer, however open to candidates from a fast fit or independent background. You must have a passion for delivering fantastic customer service as well as the ability to upsell additional products. You must also have a full UK driving licence.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
- A working experience within a Service Advisor role
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database Software
As a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
In return for the Service Advisors hard work in this automotive Service Advisor role, you will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary of up to £24k plus bonus, giving you an OTE of £28k.
If you would like to find out more about this automotive Service Advisor vacancy based in Aylesbury, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.