North Yorkshire, England
Up to £27000 per annum
12 days ago
Service Advisor needed in North Yorkshire
- Full Time: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm - Saturday Mornings on a Rota
- £21,500 Basic up to £27,000 OTE
Due to continued growth, our client, a prestige family-owned Main Dealer in York are looking to take on a new Service Advisor to work as part of their busy Customer Service team!
As a Vehicle Service Advisor you will need to have the skill set to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have excellent customer service skills as you will be responsible for greeting customers and updating and informing them of the costs and additional work involved
- Book service and repair work always liaising with the workshop and parts department to obtain both availability and progress updates
- Producing invoices for customers ensuring that their expectations are met
- Ensure customers are fully informed and understand the process
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
The successful Vehicle Service Advisor will already have Service Advisor experience within a Main Dealer and be comfortable enough in your knowledge and experience to pick up the role straight away. It is also essential that you are friendly and personable with excellent communication and customer service skill. In return for your hard work, you will earn a highly competitive basic salary of £21,500 with an OTE of up to £27,000. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family-run dealership and a prestigious brand to boot!
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull or the Yorkshire area please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.