Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Service Advisor
We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our Client's Independent Garage in the Redhill area.
Our Client is a Bosch approved Service centre with many years of successful trading, a loyal customer based and a stable management team. There is in-house training available to help build on your existing skill set.
Our Client runs a very tight-knight team, and you will become an integral part of helping push the business forward via an excellent approach to customer service. They have recently upgraded their booking systems to the highest standard and are continually looking to help their staff and business.
Our Client has had brilliant track record of introducing staff to the automotive service department industry and developing them! Currently all of their Service Advisors came from Non-Motor trade background, so if you are passionate all things automotive and have great customer service skills, don't hesitate to contact. Our client is also happy to consider applicants who want a change from the Main Dealer network to join their vibrant team.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000, depending on experience. with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- 20 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client:
- Manage approximately 8 - 10 customers per day
- Updating customers on the progress of their vehicle repair
- Professional resolving any issues that may arise
- Finalise invoice and provide a professional hand over ensuring the customer has a full understanding of what work has taken place
- Be courteous at all times and help maintain both brand and business image.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Live within a commutable distance from Redhill
- Be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction
- Strong organisational skills
- Competent IT Skills
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!