Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £20000 per annum
11 days ago
Customer Service Advisor required in Pontypridd!
- £20,000 Per Annum!
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm!
- Full in-house training/development provided!
An opportunity has become available for Customer Service Advisors for our client's large Automotive Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in Pontypridd!
What this Service Advisor entails:
- Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, in the role of a Customer Service Advisor you will work along with another Customer Service Advisor and be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for work. You will also arrange where necessary a courtesy vehicle, prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the bodyshop, coordinating bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work, update the customer on progress and check customer satisfaction on completion.
What our Client expects of the successful Service Advisor:
- The successful Service Advisor would need to live in Pontypridd or be able to readily commute to Newport. You will need to be experienced in a customer service role and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with IT literacy would be of high priority. Automotive vehicle experience, particularly in an accident repair role/environment, is highly advantageous but is non-essential at this stage. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
What our client is offering the Service Advisor for their hard work
- Starting basic salary £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing company.
The hours worked for this Customer Service Advisor role are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm required.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.