Up to £27000 per annum
12 days ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's Main Dealership in the Sevenoaks area.
Our client is a successful main dealer group who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with the best supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £24,000 with an opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent Manufacturer training
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client:
- Book work into the workshop including MOT's and services
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add ons
- Look after the customer throughout their journey of them having their vehicle booked in
What our Clients expect of their Service Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial experience is preferred
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!