Up to £24000 per annum
8 months ago
Service Advisor Required in Swindon
- Up to £24k
- Family Run Company
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week. Saturday Morning Rota
Our Client, a well Car Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Bodyshop Customer Advisor to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the Swindon and surrounding Wiltshire area.
Their main duties for the successful Service Advisor would be as follows:
- Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for vehicle repair orders.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
- Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
- Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Their ideal Service Advisor must have a proven track record working in a customer facing role from within an automotive Bodyshop environment, and can show knowledge and skills within a previous Aftersales Administrator Role.
If you feel that you have the experience this clients need, please don't hesitate and apply today!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today