Up to £29000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00-18.00, plus Saturday rota 08.00-12.30.
- Salary: £20-24,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus £300-500 per month.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- To effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- To receive customer enquiries and determine the customer's needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department.
- To have sufficient and current product knowledge to enable accurate information to be given to the customer.
- To ensure the available hours are sold for each day. To monitor lead-time and fully utilise the time available, ensuring a suitable split between retail, internal and warranty hours is maintained according to company guidelines.
- To maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- To handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
- To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and retention. (This includes embracing Customer Satisfaction Action Plans and proactively selling Service Plans)
- To ensure a safe working environment for employees by complying with statutory legislation and the Government's Health and Safety policy.
A strong Service Advisor experience in a franchised dealer, a minimum of 2 years - this is essential.
Be IT literate and have experience of a dealer management system (DMS).
Possess a full, clean UK driving license.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nuneaton please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.