Up to £40000 per annum
5 days ago
We are seeking a Prestige Service Advisor to join our Client's well-established Prestige Main Dealer in the Bracknell area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within the branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our client prides itself on honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centres and their hard sell. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with Bonus
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- A close-knit family-friendly working environment
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Front of House Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Service role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values its staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!