Up to £23000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
We are seeking a Bodyshop Service Advisor to join our Client's well established Bodyshop in the Oxford area.
Our Client is a part of a well-established and highly regarded business. They strive to provide excellent service in terms of quality of their work and customer care.
Our Client is offering the successful Bodyshop Service Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience.
- Establish and Certified Bodyshop
- Monday to Friday working hours with Saturdays on a Rota
- Excellent Career Opportunities
Duties of a Bodyshop Service Advisor with our Client
- Booking customers in the diary
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Providing excellent customer service
- Excellent Communication Skills and a Friendly Manner
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Bodyshop Service Advisor role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.