Up to £26000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join our client's family-run dealership in Aylesbury.
Our client is a successful family-run dealership who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service and meeting their customer's requirements.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £23,000 plus bonus. Giving you an OTE of £26k.
- Manufacture training
- Opportunity for further development and progression
Duties of a Service Advisor with our client:
- Bookwork into the workshop including MOT's and Services
- Look after the customer's journey whilst their vehicle is booked in
- Upsell additional products including Service Plans and Add Ons
- Be professional and friendly at all times making every service feel special
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor:
- Previous Main Dealer Service Advisor experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Passionate about the motor trade with good knowledge
- Motivated to achieve targets
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive Service Advisor vacancy, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.