Up to £27000 per annum
27 days ago
Service Advisor required in Ilford, East London
- Basic Salary: Up to £25,000
- Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm / Saturday 9am - 2pm
- Excellent Working Environment
Our client, an Independent German Car Specialist in the Ilford, East London area is currently looking to hire an Automotive Service Advisor / Receptionist for their busy garage.
Our client is 100% customer focused and believe in providing a first-class experience to its customers in every area so you will need to have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and be dedicated to providing excellent customer service. You will need to be a team player and you will also have to work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities for this Service Advisor
- Frontline customer service
- Chasing final order numbers
- Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in-person
- Raising T cards for bookings
- Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
- Contacting the customers to make bookings
The Service Advisor will ideally live within the East London area or be able to travel to the East London area and ideally have a working experience of an Automotive service department.
Our client offers a competitive salary package and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm.
If this Service Advisor Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in East London / Essex, please get in touch with James Trudgill at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!