Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Southend, Essex
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am till 6 pm / 1 in 2 Saturday Morning's
- Basic Salary: Circa £25K With OTE Circa £28K
- Candidates from a Motor Trade Background Encouraged to Apply!
Our automotive client in Southend, Essex is actively seeking a Service Advisor who has a proven track record working in an automotive service department.
As an experienced individual, you must be able to:
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards/service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department so you will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
For your hard work, they will reward you with an excellent pay structure where the average overall salary earned is around £28,000!
For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex and East London, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.