Up to £25000 per annum
24 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Yeovil
- £25,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm, Saturday Morning Rota (1 in 2)
- Contract; Full Time, Permanent.
Would you like to work for a great local company with a family feel and friendly environment who care about their staff and their development?...
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a motor trade experience customer service advisor for their site to look after customers who are having work completed on their vehicles in their workshop.
As the successful Vehicle Service Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Providing a pro-active service to customers.
- Scheduling in their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
- Arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
- Take ownership of customer queries and resolve any issues.
- Invoicing work done and taking payments.
- Working towards company targets and KPI's.
The successful Vehicle Service Advisor will need to have previous experience in the role, be confident and proactive as well as computer literate. You must be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues and deliver a first-class service whilst achieving the company objectives and targets.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.