Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00am-6.00pm, plus every other Saturday 8.00am-12.30pm.
- Salary: up to £22,000 basic + bonus = OTE £28,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- To effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- To receive customer enquiries and determine the customer's needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department.
- To have sufficient and current product knowledge to enable accurate information to be given to the customer.
- To ensure the available hours are sold for each day. To monitor lead-time and fully utilise the time available, ensuring a suitable split between retail, internal and warranty hours is maintained according to company guidelines.
- To maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- To handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
- To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and retention. (This includes embracing Customer Satisfaction Action Plans and proactively selling Service Plans)
- To ensure a safe working environment for employees by complying with statutory legislation and the Government's Health and Safety policy.
If this Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!